Sometimes it is very important to know the reality before expecting the unexpected …..A bit complicated but true.
Let’s start this blog with the reality in the field of dentistry whereby patient expects miracle from dentist few of the reality are listed in this blog…..
- No postoperative pain after tooth extraction …it is very important to understand that though anesthesia is given at the time of extraction postoperatively there shall be pain lasting for 5-8 days for which the dentist shall prescribe antibiotics and analgesics…there are also chances of swelling in cases where complicated teeth are removed.
- In cases of wisdom teeth which are most difficult tooth to extract there are associated risks depending the anatomy of the teeth so its important for the patient to understand the complication.
- Sometimes patients expect a warranty and guarantee for their treatment which is so unrealistic thing …nothing is permanent in the world so don’t expect miracles.
- Dental problems can hamper your overall general health too so taking teeth for granted is a big NO.
- Dentists too are humans and can mistake take so it is important for the patient to understand.
- Bargaining for patients is right but overdoing is cheap.
- Don’t compare….. dentist experience and skill come with time and so respect it.
- Treatment can be perfect but it’s the responsibility of the patients to maintain their teeth without maintenance the tooth treatment shall relapse.
- Tooth pain is terrible so avoid it but keep track of them visiting the dentist every six months.
- Time to take dental treatment seriously
For more details and dental related issues visit us @ www.pathakdentalclinic.com
Find the clinic here: Get direction
Address: 11/11 Akurdi Chikhli Road, Near Dwarka Collection, Kasturi market, Sambhaji Nagar, Thermax Chowk, Below Nutan Jewellers, Chinchwad, Pune, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Maharashtra 411019